September Verses
2 Chronicles 20:17
KJV_Cambridge(i) 17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
Philippians 1:3-4
KJV_Cambridge(i) 3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
Hebrews 11:1
Deuteronomy 7:7
KJV_Cambridge(i) 7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
Philippians 2:17
KJV_Cambridge(i) 17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
1 Chronicles 29:15
KJV_Cambridge(i) 15 For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.
Philippians 4:3
KJV_Cambridge(i) 3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
Genesis 18:25
KJV_Cambridge(i) 25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
2 Kings 19:4
KJV_Cambridge(i) 4 It may be the LORD thy God will hear all the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God; and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that are left.
Deuteronomy 30:19
KJV_Cambridge(i) 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Proverbs 24:19-20
KJV_Cambridge(i) 19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked; 20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.
Philippians 2:19-20
KJV_Cambridge(i) 19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state. 20 For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
Matthew 28:18
KJV_Cambridge(i) 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Acts 26:18
KJV_Cambridge(i) 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Ephesians 1:7
KJV_Cambridge(i) 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
1 John 4:16
KJV_Cambridge(i) 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Psalms 36:11
KJV_Cambridge(i) 11 Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
Proverbs 15:3
Ezekiel 36:29
KJV_Cambridge(i) 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
Philippians 3:7-8
KJV_Cambridge(i) 7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Galatians 4:4-5
KJV_Cambridge(i) 4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Psalms 12:6-7
KJV_Cambridge(i) 6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
Psalms 8:3-4
KJV_Cambridge(i) 3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psalms 31:3
KJV_Cambridge(i) 3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
John 20:28
1 Kings 8:10-11
KJV_Cambridge(i) 10 And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD, 11 So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.
Galatians 6:15
KJV_Cambridge(i) 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
John 11:51
KJV_Cambridge(i) 51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
Philippians 3:10-11
KJV_Cambridge(i) 10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; 11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
2 Kings 4:9-10
KJV_Cambridge(i) 9 And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually. 10 Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.
Comments
Post a Comment